Sales & Property Management in Ellen-Grove

Ellen Grove is an outer south-western suburb in the City of Brisbane and is situated 24.9 kms away by road to Brisbane CBD. 24.9 kms. This quiet neighbourhood with friendly people is close to schools, parks, gyms and all the amenities making it a hidden gem in the locality.

Click here for your instant free suburb report

Why Choose Netrent to manage your investment

24 Hours Support

A dedicated on-line Owners Portal giving you control and access to your properties performance

Faster & better tenant communication

A tenant app for tenants to log maintenance and communicate with their Property Manager and at the same time getting all request in writing, tenants love it!

A dedicated in-house Maintenance team - 247 Facility Services (247FS)

We have a dedicated in house maintenace and cleaning team.

Check video presentation to find out more about us .

Discover how we can help you. Book an obligation-free consultation with one of our local property experts!

  Subscribe to receive property news and updates.
You will receive confirmation email and our realtor will contact you in 12 hours. For urgent enquiries please call or text Floyd - 0430-357-771

Suburb Profile Report

Ellen-Grove Suburb Overview

Investing in Rental Property is the latest way to get into Real Estate Business and earn big money. In addition to great liquidity, the owner gets security and greater futuristic value for his investment by investing it in Rental Property. But it is important that it is being managed with proper expertise.

Property Management is a process through which one can take care of his/her property and involves focusing on a field with multiple aspects. Only an expert with proper knowledge of the field, years of experience and a professional approach can handle such a broad field successfully and a slight mistake could cause a big blunder resulting heavy financial and credibility loss. This is when the service of the best Property Manager in Ellen Grove can come very handy.


The area of Ellen Grove is 3.4 sq. kms and the population at the last census held in 2016 was 2906 people. The predominant age group in Ellen Grove is 0 – 9 years and the households are primarily couples with children. 33% of homes are owner-occupied while the rest 67% is rented out. The people here generally work as Machine Operators and the current median sales prices of houses and units are $536,00 and $406,275, respectively.

Trusted by thousands of property
owners across Brisbane

Meet Our Team Members


Suzie Bowers

Property Manager / Sales Consultant


Nalin Silva

Residential Sales Consultant


Neil Udukala

Sales Consultant


Harsha De Silva

Residential Sales Consultant


Nisal Dissanayake

Residential Sales Consultant

Do You Have Questions ?